Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a friendly and successful school in Westminster. The Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher must be experienced and able to work well within a small team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to secure a role at a fantastic school that helps guide the students to achieve their potential. The school has a strong Catholic ethos. The school is located in a central location, within easy reach of most boroughs in London.
About the Role
· Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· To work within a supportive and focused department
· Guide the Year 6 students through their SAT’s
· ASAP start or February
· Temporary initially but with the prospect of going permanent
· Minimum daily rate of £150 – depending on experience
About the School
· Catholic ethos, with minimal behaviour problems
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Has a supportive and child focused approach to teaching
· Level of teaching at the school is good with a lot of the teachers described as outstanding
· Easy to get to from anywhere in London
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB28677.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.