Tes smartRecruitmentNorthern Territory
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: Commencing 2021
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
We are seeking applications for an independent college situated in a Top End district of the Northern Territory. The school is thriving and dynamic and has an excellent reputation in providing individual care and attention to its students. The school boasts modern facilities and competitive salary packages. This is a permanent position commencing 2021. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the adventure capital of the Northern Territory.
About the Role:
- Year 6 Teacher
- Leading NT independent school
- Candidates with a middle school background will also be considered for this role
- IB Curriculum
- Term 1, 2021 start
- Permanent position
- Relocation assistance
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive and cohesive teaching environment
The pay-scale is reflective of the applicants teaching experience and in accordance with the EBA (GT1 $71,546 to BT5 $98,498/year)
- New graduate or experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Ochre Card
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB 2011-546238CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB 2008-544448CW
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to email@example.com