Year 6 Teacher
£29915 - £45766
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Must hold QTS, and have experience of Teaching Year 6
Smart Teachers are searching for an outstanding Year 6 Class Teacher to join a sought-after Independent setting from September 2021 on a permanent basis. Candidates wishing to apply must be able to demonstrate exceptional teaching of the Year 6 curriculum and have experience for preparing children for their 11+ examinations.
To create a nurturing and thriving classroom and deliver engaging and immersive sessions to children of a high ability. As well as classroom teaching, staff here are expected to contribute to after school life on an extra-curricular level, and further strengthen its reputation as a school that provides a quality provision of pastoral care.
This is an independent school located in Redbridge. Accommodating approximately 170 boys and girls aged 3-11 years of age. Children here are motivated to be the best they can be and to achieve self-realisation each day they are on site, with teachers being encouraging of this in every sense. The headteacher not only employs teachers, but exceptional people in every sense of the word.
To be considered for the Year 6 Class teacher position, you will:
• Hold Full Qualified teacher status
• Have experience of teaching within the Key stage
• Experience of teaching in the independent sector, or a strong interest in wishing to
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 6 Class Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact us on 0203 968 7199 with reference DDSYR631212.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency