Job title: Year 6 Teacher
Location: Waltham Forest
Pay: £130 - £165 Per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS.
Contract dates: Easter 2021 – August 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for creative, hardworking Year 6 Teacher to work at an Outstanding school located in the borough of Waltham Forest. Teachers of all experience ranges are welcome to apply. The Year 6 Teacher position is to start from Easter 2021 and will run for until July 2021 and possibly longer.
The school has high achieving, well-behaved and enthusiastic children. The school is also attractive with large buildings and well-resourced classrooms located in East London. Amazing support from SLT within the school.
To be considered for the Year 6 Teacher positions, you will:
• Have previous experience teaching within a primary school
• Experience in Year 6
• Experience teaching SATs
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 6 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0207 065 7547 and quote job reference DXH Y6Twalthamf
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.