Year Group Leader
Full Time, Permanent
£28,139 - £38,963 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (MPR)
£40,310 - £43,348 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting (UPR)
Additional Allowance: £2,721 (TLR2a)
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Required for September 2019
West Drayton Academy are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 1 Year Group Leader.
The position requires an experienced teacher, with proven ability, who is able to lead by example.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is an outstanding and dynamic teacher;
• Has the ability to lead by example and develop standards in their year group;
• Is a dedicated professional with high expectations and a commitment to school improvement.
We promise to offer:
• The opportunity to be part of a dedicated and progressive leadership team;
• Excellent learning environment;
• CPD opportunities to grow within the academy and across the Park Federation family of schools;
• A secure, happy and positive environment;
• Directed leadership time.
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the
Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the Principal,
Richard Yates (01895442904; email email@example.com).
We wish you the best with your application and look forward to meeting you.
CLOSING DATE: 22 March 2019 - NOON
SHORTLISTING DATE: 22 March 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: 29 March 2019
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.