Grade G: Actual salary range £16377 to £20235
37 hrs per week, (term time plus 5 inset days)
Permanent required as soon as possible
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for working with young people. This role is an integral position within our Student Support Team where you will be working closely with young people to remove barriers to learning and support and challenge them to achieve the very best that they are capable of.
Duties will include:
• Dealing on a daily basis with pastoral issues as they arise, thereby facilitating high quality guidance and support for students
• Acting as an early response for a range of pastoral concerns including bullying and social and emotional support for learners, and take a lead role in operating the school’s Regulate and Return & AWOL systems.
• Playing a significant role in the school’s liaison with parents and wider agencies, including with Child Protection and Children in Care matters.
• Monitoring and evaluating patterns of attendance, behaviour and rewards within the year group.
• Run small group and 1:1 interventions directed at students with social and emotional barriers to learning.
Application forms and further information, including job description and person specification, are available from http://celtrust.org
Closing Date: Monday 14th October 9.00am
Interview Date :To be confirmed
Cornwall Education Learning Trust is an equal opportunities employer and is also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We implement the safer recruitment process; the successful candidate will be expected to undergo checks including an enhanced DBS clearance