ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor for our partner schools based in Nottinghamshire. These schools are looking for reliable individuals who can build rapport with students quickly to start immediately.
About the role:
• Cover a range of subjects in the absence of a teacher
• Deliver the work that has been set by the teacher and ensure students are following behaviour policies
• Competitive rate of pay
• Full time and part time roles, commencing immediately
About the school:
• Boost your school based experience with these highly regarded schools
• Be assigned an ABC Teachers education consultant who will help guide you through your school career
• Experience a variety of schools and cover different subject areas
• Work in a team oriented and supportive environment
• At least 20 days experience working with groups of secondary aged students i.e. sports coach, dance teacher, youth worker, mentor etc
• University degree or relevant qualifications for working with children ideal but not essential
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
• Free CPD workshops
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally today on 01509 608017 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.