These 26 digital task cards on the BOOM Learning website relate to the alphabet: lowercase letter matching and then matching pictures with the same initial letters. This is a fun and engaging activity to practise matching lowercase letters, letter recognition and being able to match the initial letter sound of a picture to the correct letter of the alphabet.
In this drag and drop and multiple-choice answer game, the player matches the correct lowercase letter shown on the poster by clicking on one of the multiple-choice answers which shows four lowercase letters – only one is correct. The player then chooses the correct picture that begins with the letter and moves it onto the other blank poster so that the picture is opposite the letter it begins with. He or she should then click the ‘Submit’ button for instant feedback.
The deck will automatically advance to the next card if both tasks are correct. If either of the tasks are incorrect, the player will hear a whoops sound and see a red circle. You can try as many times as you like to correct error(s) highlighted on the Boom card.
To sample the cards:
BOOM Cards are Internet Activities.
There is no prep work, printing or laminating – it’s paperless!
What you will get when you download:
• A PDF Document with a LINK to access the full deck which is hosted on Boom Learning Website.
• Teacher Notes about BOOM Cards™
So, what is Boom Learning?
• Boom Learning is a platform and set of tools for making and delivering Boom Cards, cloud-based digital learning resources, such as digital task cards, digital escape games, and more.
• To use Boom Cards you need to have a Boom Learning account. This is to keep kids safe. Accounts range from free to paid memberships.
More About Boom Learning
• To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
• Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
• Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
• For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
• You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
• Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
• For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Thank you for visiting my shop:)
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.