A newly updated online and/or classroom-ready presentation covering Business Communication from Unit 2 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE A2 Level Business Unit 2 including:
• understand what is meant by effective communication
• appreciate the importance of feedback, choice of medium and clarity of message in achieving effective communication
• analyse the advantages and disadvantages of the different communication methods or media
• evaluate their application in different situations
• understand the causes of ineffective communication – the barriers to communication and how to overcome them
• analyse the differences between one- and two-way, vertical and horizontal, formal and informal communication
• evaluate the application of different communication networks.
This presentation can be delivered as a lecture online or in a classroom and can be supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. A time-saving key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 41%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (A Level)
The full bundle of all A2 Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-6 Include: Business and its Environment People in Organisations Marketing Operations Finance Strategic Management These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE A2 Level Business Units 1 through 6 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 16 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.