Complete scheme of work for J277 OCR Computer Science 1.6 Ethical, Legal, Cultural and Environmental Impacts, including PowerPoint for each lesson, two homework sheets, end-of-topic exam, and mark sheets.
Designed for my mixed-ability group with lots of simple explanations; large clear and bright diagrams; chunked lessons; and stretch and activity tasks for higher-achieving students.
Includes the following:
- 1.6a - Introduction to topic and Stakeholders
- 1.6b - Ethical issues
- 1.6c - Society
- 1.6d - Cultural issues
- 1.6e - Environmental issues
- 1.6f - Privacy Issues
- 1.6g - Legislation (includes courtroom class activity)
- 1.6h - Software Licenses
- 2 x Homework sheets (10 marks, plus answer sheet)
- End of topic test (designed to look like an exam paper, 25 marks, plus mark sheet)
All lessons are tried-and-tested. Save yourself hours of work by downloading now.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.