5 Four in a Row boards, each one with a focus on a different digraph/trigraph: /ai/ /ee/ igh / oa / oo
A fun game, dyslexia friendly and encourages decoding skills through visual cues and repetition.
• Each player chooses their own colour of counter.
• Take turns to roll the dice.
• Choose a word on a space containing the number rolled.
• After reading the word, place a counter on the space.
• The winner is the first person to get 4 counters in a row, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.