Six lessons aiming to create a moon buggy for D&T. Detailed planning and design booklet provided.
- Identify key features of existing moon buggies
- Design three different moon buggies and identify which will be the most suitable design
- Identify the design criteria that are important when making a moon buggy
- Order steps to create an action plan and to come up with a list of the resources needed
- Use different skills to make a quality finished vehicle
- Test and evaluate the effectiveness of the finished moon buggies
ks2 ks3 y3 y4 y5 y6 art space
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.