This bundle contains PowerPoints on every Seamus Heaney poem in the current CCEA AS Specification. These PowerPoints have been designed to promote student success in their exam response to Seamus Heaney’s poetry, and each one contains the following:
- Detailed, line-by-line analysis of poetic devices and language for each poem (AO2)
- Contextual information on Heaney and specific context on each poem (AO3)
- Questions on the relevant themes of each poem to assist with the thematic connections with Frost’s poetry (AO4)
- Detailed stanza-by-stanza/line-by-line questions to prompt critical analysis from pupils (AO2)
- Pre-reading tasks and post-analysis questions to consolidate understanding of the poem
Poems include- Personal Helicon, The Forge, The Peninsula, The Wife’s Tale, Bogland, The Harvest Bow, The Railway Children, The Summer of Lost Rachel, Postscript, ‘Had I not been awake’, The Conway Stewart, The Baler.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.