Teaching about days, months and seasons is one of the first lessons we teach with beginners. Now how can we make sure that they are engaged, challenged and motivated? Which activities best suit their learning styles?
This pack will help you to tailor your lesson in Spanish to the vocabulary needs of your beginners while having fun! By the end of the lesson students should be able to talk about days, seasons and months they like and give some reasons.
Here is what you get in this pack: a powerpoint with 27 slides designed for beginners, about days, months and seasons and also an activity booklet with 9 pages so that students can keep a track of their learning.
To help you in your teaching, there are notes at the bottom of the slides to guide you. The activities are also corrected to save you time!
Now, are you ready for some fun and an active lesson full of games?
The lesson contains:
- a detailed objectives slide with what students should know and what they will learn
- a self-target setting slide
- a matching up activity between seasons and pictures
- games for practice (word search, puzzle with letters to unscramble, guessing games, slapping the board game, noughts and crosses etc.)
- pair works to talk about likes/dislikes and opinions
- group work with surveys
- review of objectives
Have fun when teaching Spanish!