A complete study guide for students and teachers to the Individual Research Project (IRP) - examples and structures are in French and there is a Spanish version too!
This resource includes:
- A complete power-point full of advice, examples, what the examiner is looking for, how to tackle your project, where to start, how to write a good 'problématique' with examples (French & Spanish)
- A list of possible questions for the examiner with sample answers (French & Spanish)
- A booklet with top band grammar structures you need to include with plenty of examples (Spanish version coming up soon - check updates)
- A booklet full of expressions to help you structure and analyse your arguments and ideas (Spanish version coming up soon - check updates)
- Plenty of exam tips to be able to analyse, draw conclusions and get the best grade possible
- Step by step study guides (French & Spanish)
- Three student booklets to guide them - perfect for this summer
+ NEW -> Student booklet to guide them through the project and for them to complete. Perfect as a log book. (Spanish version now available!!)
Teacher tip: I actually gave all these resources to my students this week and asked them to come back in September with a topic they want to research and start selecting a few resources so they can formulate a specific question or area of study in September.
For a specific example of an IRP project, there is one available in French! Please copy and paste the link below. :-)
If you wish to download French or Spanish separately, they are available in my shop at a cheaper price.
I hope you will enjoy my resources and if you have a question on a particular slide or activity, please do not hesitate to contact me or leave me a message. I would really appreciate some feedback :-) Thank you very much.