Marden Vale CE VC Primary Academy
Wiltshire, United Kingdom
About Marden Vale CE VC Primary Academy
Marden Vale is a caring, nurturing and hard working school community with the children at the heart of all we do. We had a SIAMs inspection during June 2016 which gave the school a good outcome and as a school we are awaiting an OFSTED inspection.
At Marden Vale we have worked hard on embedding our one school rule-
'We all look after each other'
and we continually strive for all of us to show this, at all times during our time in class, in school and in our lives outside of school. By following this rule and by having a positive ethos, we are all committed to ensuring children have a wide array of learning experiences, helping children to attain to the best of their abilities, and develop them so they are equipped with the knowledge, skills and values that will enable them to become fantastic members of their community.
We aim to work with our children to enable them to :
- leave school with happy memories and a feeling of pride,
- have high self-esteem, self-confidence, independence and resilience,
- make and maintain relationships and work co-operatively with others,
- develop lively, flexible and enquiring minds that are open to new ideas,
- develop, in a balanced way, spiritual, moral, social, cultural, personal and academic qualities - and thus prepare them for the wider world,
- develop an appreciation of Christian Values
- become effective, resourceful learners with high motivation and good work habits,
- set their own high standards and make the best possible progress in all areas of the curriculum and beyond,
- respect themselves, others and the environment,
- have equal access both physically and through the curriculum for all children regardless of disabilities.
For more information about our school please visit http://www.mardenvale.dsat.org.uk