Marymount International School, Paris
About Marymount International School, Paris
We believe in fostering a lifelong love of learning. We nurture the talents, abilities, and needs of all and aim to develop each individual’s potential.
• Create and implement challenging academic programs which aim to fulfill the individual needs of each child.
• Instill within students a lifelong love of learning.
• Encourage each child's growth in faith and respect for the beliefs of others.
• Nurture a sense of self-worth and an appreciation of the uniqueness of each individual.
• Encourage each child to respond in a discerning and compassionate manner to the needs of the world.
• Develop self-confidence and the ability to set realistic goals.
• Help each child explore diverse moral and intellectual positions, and to stimulate informed judgment and decision making.
• Promote physical well being through the provision of health related programs.
• Develop an appreciation of other countries, their cultures and languages, with a particular focus on France.
• Foster supportive communication between parents, faculty, and students, and to model respect and moral values in these relationships.