Raine's Foundation School
Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom
About Raine's Foundation School
The school encourages both staff and students to challenge their own personal best in all areas of endeavour: academically, socially and spiritually.
Achieving Excellence by Unlocking Potential At Raine’s Foundation School we believe in:
• Providing a caring school community based on morals and values that safeguards the welfare of all.
• Providing high quality teaching and learning to enable all children to maximise their potential.
• Creating a stimulating, rich and engaging curriculum tailored to meet the needs of the individual.
• Creating a successful partnership with parents, carers, and the local community.
• Encouraging students to participate in decisionmaking
– enabling them to become responsible, compassionate and empathetic.
• Supporting students’personal development through their journey to higher education and employment.
“Students said that they feel safe at the school and they are. They also said that teachers care for them and they can talk to an adult if they are in trouble.”- LA commissioned inspection Feb 2017
“as a Year 9 student said, ‘staff care about us and want us to do well so that we have better life chances’. Consequently, attendance has improved significantly and is now in line with the national average”.”- SIAMS INSPECTION MAY 2017
“Leaders display an unrelenting focus on ensuring minimum standards for pupils’ presentation of work in books and on the provision of helpful feedback by teachers.”- OFSTED 2017