The English School Bogota
About The English School Bogota
The English School is undergoing a full strategic review at the current time. We are also in the initial stages of our bid for accreditation with CIS. The current draft of our guiding statements are as follows:
Confident, Successful and Principled World Citizens
- Able to express and defend opinions whilst embracing difference.
- Positive, humble, open-minded and autonomous decision makers.
- Able to identify personal and professional goals.
- Perseverant in pursuing goals whilst also being willing to revise them when appropriate.
Principled World Citizens:
- Acting with compassion and integrity.
- Multilingual, knowledgeable and actively involved in world issues.
Academic Excellence in a Caring Community
We provide a broad and balanced curriculum through the International Baccalaureate programmes as well as the national requirements.
- Passion for learning
- Critical and reflective thinkers
- Original, creative and innovative
Our caring community provides the support and encouragement necessary for all of our students to become confident, successful and principled world citizens.
- Dignity and Mutual Respect Programme
- International Mindedness
- Happy, nurturing and inspiring environment
- Curriculum & Assessment
- Teaching and Learning
- Wellbeing, Dignity & Mutual Respect
- House System & Round Square
- Celebrating Diversity
- Extra Curricular & Sports
- Inspiring Excellence & Empowering People
- Recruitment and Retention
- Services & Sustainability
- Communications, PR & Marketing