The Lutterworth Academies Trust
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
About The Lutterworth Academies Trust
The Lutterworth Academies Trust is a small Multi Academy Trust comprising of two schools, Lutterworth College and Sir Frank Whittle Studio School. We aim to recruit outstanding people. For this reason, we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants and we always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person. Employees often work across the two schools because of their adjacent locations however some roles have specific duties and responsibilities aligned to one of the schools.
We aim to recruit staff who:
· are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with young people;
· love the processes of learning and teaching and are keen to continually develop their own skills;
· recognise that teaching can be a demanding job and react positively to those demands;
· will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and ‘go the extra mile’ in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our students;
· take every opportunity, in and out of the classroom, to talk to students, model expected behaviours and build positive student/teacher relationships;
· are quick to praise and slow to criticise; and
· are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
This may be your first contact with The Lutterworth Academies Trust and first impressions are very important. We hope what you read, coupled with anything else you discover about us, inspires you to apply for this post and work for The Trust.