This is an excellent opportunity for you to join our school, where aspiration, variety and a positive atmosphere are the foundations of our success.
This semi-rural 11 - 16 comprehensive with a prestigious local reputation and strong examination results is seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher, with strategic responsibility for the Maths Department. The person appointed will teach Mathematics across the age and ability range and will be a member of the school's senior leadership team.
- Work in partnership with Governors, the Headteacher and other senior leaders;
- Have a record of effective classroom practice based on high expectation of all students;
- Have excellent up-to-date curriculum knowledge;
- Build on the strengths of the Maths team;
- Demonstrate organisational, management, leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Have the ability to motivate and support all members of our school community.
If you possess these effective qualities we would invite you to either contact Catherine Mason to visit the school or apply direct as detailed.