Come and join us and make a positive impact on our future generation – we require a Class Teacher (0.6) - to start January 2018. We would welcome applications from suitably experienced teachers.
Do you have:
· a proven record of good or outstanding classroom teaching
· high expectations for both yourself and the children with an understanding of educating the whole child through a creative and challenging curriculum
· good subject knowledge across KS1 and KS2
· excellent classroom management skills
· a good understanding of assessment in order to improve outcomes for all
· a desire to inspire, motivate and make a real difference
· a commitment to raising standards and ‘taking risks’
· the belief that all children can achieve their full potential
· flexibility, as the role will evolve as you will be working across a range of classes to enable class teachers to be released
We can offer you:
· a one-form entry Primary School and Nursery with great pupils who are enthusiastic to learn and enjoy being challenged
· a place of work where personal growth is encouraged and supported
· a staff team who work well together to ensure positive outcomes for all children
· a school which promotes learning through fun and enjoyment
· an excellent learning environment which is well resourced
· an excellent programme of CPD
· a committed Governing Body and parents/carers who support the school
You really must come and see our school for yourself! If you feel that this could be the job for you and you know that you can work well within a supportive team, have a good sense of humour and the ability to inspire children to achieve their best.
Please come and meet us to find out more. We look forward to welcoming you to the school. Visits can be arranged either by phoning 01344 421809 or by emailing the HT’s secretary Sandra Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered upon receipt.
Planned interview date: Tuesday 12th December.