Key Stage 1/2 Class Teachers
The children, staff and Governors of Hillbourne Primary School are hoping to find two enthusiastic and dedicated teachers to work across our lovely school.
- Enthusiastic learners
- Warm and friendly staff
- Spacious working environment with extensive and attractive grounds
- Well qualified Teaching Assistant support
- An opportunity to join us on our journey to being the best that we can be!
Can you give us?
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Excellent classroom practice and high expectations of pupils
- Knowledge of and experience in Key Stage 1/2
- Good organisational and team working skills
- Willingness to participate fully in the life of the school
For more information about the role please contact Ms Helen Roderick, Headteacher on 01202 692604. The post is suitable for NQTs, who would be well supported in the role.
For more details and to apply please visit www.boroughofpoole.com/jobs. For assistance please call 01202 633054 during council service hours or email email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept CV applications.
Closing date: Monday 19 February 2018
Hillbourne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.