Week 2 of 10- An introduction to the numbers 0-20 in Japanese (Kanji & Romaji).
This product contains an 17-slide Teaching PowerPoint and worksheet that guides students through learning the first 20 numbers in Japanese (not forgetting 0!). The focus is on speaking and writing, thus, all vocabulary is taught in both Romaji and Kanji for this week! This product contains 7 activities, including:
- ‘Last week’s learning’ question task
- Identifying Japanese vocabulary in the English language
- Speaking activities
- Matching English-Kanji-Romaji numbers activity (worksheet included!)
- Coloring by numbers activity (worksheet included!)
- Prediction task
- Writing task to improve Kanji memorization (worksheet included!)
This download includes:
- A 17-slide Teaching PowerPoint
- ‘How to use this product’ explanation within the PPT
- PDF version of the 3 written worksheets
- Editable Word Document versions of the 3 worksheets
- 3 fonts for editing .ppt & .docx documents
- QR codes and hyperlinks to aid research
- A multi-language ‘dictionary’ for new vocabulary
rei, ichi, ni, san, shi/yon, go, roku, nana/shichi, hachi, kyu, juu, juuichi, juuni, juusan, juuyon, juugo, juuroku, juunana, juuhachi, juukyu, nijuu
More Beginner’s Japanese Resources:
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.