UNIT 6: FRIENDS, ACTIVITIES & TIME
LESSONS 25: Shopping and spending money
SET UP 1: BRIGITTE QUINQUIN, the Mayor’s wife, BRIGITTE goes on a shopping spree. Can you work out how
much she has spent?
COMPLETE FRENCH LESSON FOR YEAR 5 AND YEAR 6.
SUBJECTS: Dépenser de l’argent
INCLUDES 25 documents: lesson with audio/ practical exercises/ lesson plan/ poster for display/ resources for role-playing/ certificate of merit / MP3 SONG
Colourful PDF files from the COSMOVILLE book series, featuring lessons L25 from unit 6: FRIENDS & ACTIVITIES
The PDF files have the SOUND embedded (PDFs require ADOBE READER to access the audio content) and can be used on whiteboards.
The folder also includes printable students' activity worksheets and CUT-OUT characters’ masks for practising role-playing.
• Topic and practice worksheet: Dépenser de l’argent
• Cultural facts: Les artistes peintres Toulouse Lautrec/ Réne Magritte/ Paul Cézanne/ Henri Paul Gauguin
• MP3 SONG: Elle veut tout (She wants it all!)
Attainment targets: (pupils’ activity)
• Reading, speaking and writing (2 topic practice worksheets + 1 poster)
• Understanding & writing (2 practice worksheets)
• Shopping in France, spending money, adding numbers
• Learning about cultural facts
Folder includes 25 documents:
• 4 colourful PDF files with sound embedded for classroom presentation
• 4 printable practice worksheets
• 1 printable pages featuring 1 complete lesson plan
• 1 printable certificate of merit
• 1 poster for display
• 3 pages featuring the genesis
• 2 cut out character's masks
• 1 MP3 Song
This COMPLETE LESSON is also available in SPANISH, GERMAN, and ENGLISH.