UNIT 5: FOOD
LESSON 19: The vegetables/ The Fruit/ At the market place
SET UP 1: RACHID MOUZAFAR, the fruit and vegetable seller, prepares his market stall for the day. He likes everything to be colour coordinated!
COMPLETE FRENCH LESSON FOR YEAR 4 AND YEAR 5.
SUBJECTS: Combien de légumes y a-t-il?/ Combien ça coûte?/ Les fruits
INCLUDES 35 documents: lesson with audio/ lesson plan/ exercises/ resources for role-playing/ Cultural facts/ poster for display/ certificate of merit/ Food flashcards for games
Colourful PDF files from the COSMOVILLE book series, featuring lesson L16 from unit 5: FOOD.
The PDF files have the SOUND embedded (PDFs require ADOBE READER to access the audio content) and can be used on whiteboards, I-PADs, tablets and laptops.
The folder also includes printable students' activity worksheets and CUT-OUT characters’ masks for practising role-playing.
• Topic and practice worksheet: Combien de légumes y a-t-il?/ Les légumes
• Topic and practice worksheet: Combien ça coûte?/ Les fruits
• Cultural fact: le gratin dauphinois, la ratatouille, la tomate farcie
Academic level: Year 3- Year 4
Attainment targets: (pupils’ activity)
• Reading, speaking and writing (2 topic practice worksheets + 1 poster)
• Understanding & writing (2 practice worksheets)
• Naming the vegetables and fruit in French
• Expressing which vegetable and fruit you like and dislike
• Learning about French cultural facts
• Learning about French expressions
Folder includes: 35 documents
• 4 colourful PDF files with sound embedded for classroom presentation
• 3 printable students’ activity worksheets
• 10 printable pages featuring 2 complete lesson plans
• 16 printable food flashcards
• 2 printable cut-out characters’ masks for role-playing
• 1 printable certificate of merit
• 1 poster
• 3 pages featuring the genesis
• 49 food flashcards
This COMPLETE LESSON is also available in SPANISH, GERMAN, and ENGLISH.