We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and enthusiastic Part Time Teacher of Music, qualified to teach A Level Music.
We can offer you:
- A supportive leadership team who take staff wellbeing seriously and who want to see their staff progress and flourish in their careers
- A commitment to continued professional development
- Supportive parents and a high standing within the community
- Energetic and enthusiastic students
For further details, please visit the staff zone of our website via the Apply button. Completed applications should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from those of all ages, cultures and backgrounds.
Closing date for applications: 10.00 am on Monday 17th May 2021
Face to face interviews will be held in the week beginning 24th May 2021
(If face to face interviews are not possible, arrangements will be made for virtual interviews)
The Veritas Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. This commitment extends to organisations providing services to the Trust.
Bishop Ramsey CE School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bishop Ramsey is an over-subscribed, mixed 11-18 Church of England Academy, with high academic standards and a strong tradition of pastoral care. We work conscientiously to support the academic and personal development of our students which has...