This Leadership unit is a crucial element for strengthening the core curriculum and ensuring our students are taught how to be good leaders so that they can learn to be assertive, forward thinking, and be positive role models to others.
• 17 slides of Leadership PowerPoint - fully structured so no prior experience is required to deliver it. The text is also editable for you to modify as needed!
• 10 pages of Leadership Printables - graphic organizers go perfectly with the PowerPoint if you want your students to record their thoughts as you discuss. There is also a fun bonus homework included! They are in a PowerPoint format so they can easily be converted to Google Slides for paperless activities if preferred.
• 24 unique discussion cards to develop speaking and listening skills.
• 6 Leadership Posters with a watercolour theme.
Your students will learn:
• how to define leadership
• how to analyse their own and others' leadership
• where they might need to demonstrate leadership
• signs of a good leader
• signs of a weak leader
• what can affect leadership
• self-awareness of their own leadership
• actionable steps to develop leadership skills
In order to ensure these important skills can be integrated into our busy timetables, this resource has been designed to make it as easy to deliver as possible! It includes a structured PowerPoint that guides the class through discussions about leadership and effective skills on how to be a strong leader. No prior knowledge or experience from you is required! On top of this, the PowerPoint text is editable so you can modify the content to suit your students’ needs, should you wish.
Also included are bonus graphic organizers which are supplementary to the PowerPoint: they’re not a requirement, but they work as a helpful tool for students to record their thoughts in an aesthetically pleasing way that can then be used for bulletin board displays etc. You will also find 6 posters and a set of discussion task cards to spark conversation and thoughts on leadership: these can be printed off for each group of students, or they can be used in whole class discussion – it is up to you!
So help build your students' leadership skills and encourage them to be all that you know they can be!
Great for Character Education, Social Skills, Tutor Time Activities, Life skills and PSHE (Physical, Social, Health, Education) lessons.