Ulink College Wuhan is a Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) authorized center that offers IGCSE and A-Level curricula to Chinese students aged 14-19. Currently, our course offering covers subjects in the categories of language (English and Chinese), maths, humanities, science, vocational and arts. We are a growing school that was opened in Aug 2014, with the student size expanding from the first year’s 17 to the current 260.
Our graduates are getting offers from renowned universities worldwide, including the University of Oxford, Imperial College, LSE, UCL, UIUC, University of Toronto, etc. In the year 2020, 25% of our graduates got offers from World Top 10 universities, 75% of got offers from World Top 50 universities (according to 2020 QS World University Ranking).
ABOUT ULINK EDUCATION GROUP
We are a member of Ulink Education Group, the first school to introduce Cambridge A-Level into China 17 years ago. Up to date, Ulink Education Group has campuses in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou, and Wuhan, with more than 3000 graduates, of which, 130+ were admitted into Oxbridge. We are the only school in China that has been granted the Excellence in Education Award by CIE (now CAIE).
ABOUT THE CITY
With a 3,500-year-long history, Wuhan is one of the most ancient and civilized metropolitan cities in China. As the capital city of Hubei Province, Wuhan lies in central China on the middle reaches of the Yangtze River. Wuhan is a major transportation hub, with dozens of railways, roads, and expressways passing through the city and connecting to other major cities. It is also recognized as the political, economic, financial, cultural, educational, and transportation center of central China.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Cambridge A-Level Computer Science teacher to join our dynamic school.
The successful applicant will be:
- culturally adaptive and advocating the values of ‘student first’ and “learning and sharing”;
- passionate for teaching the subject and holistically educating students;
- experienced in teaching both IGCSE and A-Level computer science to high school students with proven successful learning outcomes;
- able to provide bespoken support to both low-achieving and high-achieving students;
- prior experience in training and mentoring will be a plus;
- able and willing to teach other science subjects will be a plus;
Wuhan Ulink College of China Optics Valley
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 14 - 19 years