Teacher of Geography
St. Stephen’s International School, Bangkok Campus, is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Geography Teacher (Coordinator) for August 2021.
Geography is taught in Key Stage 3, and is an established option at both IGCSE level and A level. All public examination courses are provided by Cambridge Assessment International Education.
It is essential for the successful candidate to:
- be able to teach Geography up to A level
- be a native-level English speaker
- be appropriately qualified (e.g. B.Ed. or a first degree and a PGCE)
- provide three professional referees, one of whom must be their current, or most recent, Principal
It is desirable for the successful candidate to have experience of:
- working in the international sector
- teaching the CAIE courses
St. Stephen’s is located in the north of Bangkok, close to Don Muang Airport and the world famous Chatuchak Market. The school is two-form entry and caters to students from Nursery to Year 13.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to the Principal, via the online application form (see below) and send their CV, with a recent photograph, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that St. Stephen’s International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including a criminal record disclosure, and other standard pre‐employment safeguarding checks.
Successful overseas candidates for teaching posts will normally be offered:
- A two-year contract, renewable by mutual agreement
- A competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Medical insurance
- Flights to and from home location
- Free tuition for up to two dependent children
- Relocation allowance
Closing date: 23 May 2021
Interviews will be held in Bangkok or by Skype. The school is looking to appoint quickly, and so may appoint earlier than the closing date if a suitable candidate is identified.
St. Stephen's International School (Bangkok Campus)
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of age 2 - 18 years