ALL THE KEY POINTS AT A GLANCE! SAVE MONEY!
- These are all my notes for A Level biology including AS and A2 - suitable for any exam board but mainly based off CIE international examinations (Mary Jones, Richard Fosbery, Jennifer Gregory, Dennis Taylor) with some images taken from the coursebook (unless otherwise specified) and inserted as appropriate.
- In total 220 pages of concise yet well covered content, around 70 hours worth of hard work!
- Mostly my own summaries - all bullet pointed and concise, very easy to follow and covers all the main points of the specification with FULL completed essay exam questions.
- Great for teaching, class handouts, or revision
- Full digital color, very easy to follow
- Navigatable contents page (CTRL+Click)
Speeds up learning and memory of KEY POINTS for optimum examination performance
- Cell structure
- Biological molecules
- Cell membranes and transport
- Mitosis and meiosis
- Nucleic acids and protein synthesis
- Transport in plants
- Transport in mammals
- Gas exchange and smoking
- Infectious diseases
- Energy and respiration
- Inherited Change
- Selection and Evolution
- Biodiversity and Classification
- Genetic Engineering/Technology