These are patterns and coloring pages activities to discover the work of Swedish artist Hilma Af Klimt, a pioneer of abstract art in the nineteenth century.
Goals of these activities :
- work on imaginative drawing,
- acquire the precision of the line,
- develop your ability to concentrate.
What is included :
- Symbols repertoire of the artist with geometric and organic patterns
- artist’s color palette
- drawing sheets comprising 3 columns: 1st c. - patterns. 2nd c. –directed drawing to practice. 3rd c. - square to draw freely patterns
- coloring illustrations - Instructions: use Hilma Af Klimt’s favorite colors,
- assorted colored example sheet for each model.
These activities are suitable for the classroom and for homeschooling
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.