Teach students about chemical reactions by having them explore in-depth how alcohol flushing occurs at the molecular level in the form of a poster project.
- Alcohol Flush
- What causes the red flush in a person’s face when they consume alcohol?
- How does the red flush connect to pharmacokinetics?
- Diagrams detailing how the flushing occurs. Including what is occurring at the molecular level.
When you download this project you will receive:
- The poster project requirements in word and pdf form
- Detailed rubric in word and pdf form
- Several student poster examples