A set of knowledge organisers and revision summaries that cover the UK element of Section A: Urban Issues and Challenges of the AQA GCSE Syllabus. A case study of Liverpool linked to the specification requirements is included and covers the key strands required, including regeneration . The resource is fully editable but a PDF version is also included.
- UK poluation distribution overview.
- Liverpool - location, importance, migration.
- Liverpool - Opportunities
- Liverpool - Challenges
- Urban Regeneration Project - Docks and Liverpool One.
- Sustainability - Freiburg and BEDZED.
- Urban transport strategies - Linked to Liverpool.
Leave a short review and claim another single resource for free as a thankyou!