This worksheet will help your students to consolidate their knowledge about Areas of triangles and parallelograms.
- A brief revision on the formulas.
- 6 exercises with several parts on:
- Finding the area of a square given its side.
- Finding the side of a square given its area.
- Finding the area of a parallelogram given its base and perpendicular height.
- Finding the missing measurement of a parallelogram given its area and another measurement.
- Finding the area of a triangle given its base ans perpendicular height.
- Finding the missing measurement of a triangle given its area and another measurement.
- It also includes the ANSWER KEY.
I have used this worksheet with my Year 8 students and it worked really well.
Please rate my work so I can improve as I go on.
If you like this resource, here is another worksheet on areas of triangles and parallelograms:
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.