Btec First Level 2 Performing Arts Production Pathway, Production Booklet.
This is booklet for Production students who opt for the Production pathway in the Btec First Performing Arts suite.
It includes resources that will suit all Production students whether they do lighting, sound, costume, hair or makeup designs or operations.
It is specifically designed for Unit 7 Production Skills (but can be adapted for any Production Unit) where it gives students a first look into the world of Production, starting with the basics in Production Workshops and then moving on to taking part in a live show.
- Unit overview
- Initial Skills Audit
- Getting to know the performance space.
- Health and Safety
- Lesson log templates
- Personal Management Evaluation Sheets
- Setting up of lighting and sound equipment
- Technical vocabulary
- Getting to know all of the production roles involved in putting on a show
- Choosing production roles for the show
- Initial design ideas for each performance piece
- Get In - Roles and responsibilities
- Get Out
- Show Evaluation
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.