Anti-Bullying Week Activity Pack. Product Code: RSE/C8/AP/02
10 PAGE pack of classroom-ready activities will enthuse and engage students.
Suitable for KS2, KS3 and KS4 students to explore the 2018 Anti Bullying Week theme “Choose Respect” through a wide range of fun and engaging meaningful activities
This booklet has been created by a dedicated team of experts and will allow competition, peer reflection and SMSC.
It can be used to teach the topic of bullying and would work well with the Anti Bullying Quiz we have, We believe this resource will help promote this important week through a range of stimulating exercises, encouraging discussion and lots of creative fun.
This Booklet Contains:
- o Theme of “Choosing Respect” - Handout
- o Bullying Rubix Cube Activity
- o Examples of doves
- o Setting up an Anti- Bullying Camapign Group
- o 3D Design Templates and final Design prototype
- o A wide range of activities, to suit all types of learners.
- o Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
- o Topical debate Questions and a rubix cube revision activity
- Bonus Extra: A work sheet on exploring the different symbolisations of peace around the world
Product Code: RSE/C8/AP/02
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.
This resource will engage, educate and motivate your students – fantastic for quick and easy planning!
You may also like some of our other popular form tutor resource Packages …
Autumn Term Tutor Time Form Time Super Bundle
Spring Term Tutor Time Form Time Super Bundle
Summer Term Tutor Time Form Time Super Bundle
1-2 Years Worth of Tutor Time Form Time Super Bundle
Summer School Package - Team Building Challenges / Quizzes and Fun stuff!