This resource pack contains a lengthy PowerPoint and printable worksheets in which there are 9 interactive and educational tasks. The tasks in this resource are primarily about woodland creatures and their habitats.
The contents of this pack are as follows:
• An identification activity matching woodland creatures to pictures.
• A class game to name the missing creature.
• A reading task in which pupils have to identify a woodland creature from information relating to its habitat and food preferences.
• An audio based listening task for pupils work out which creatures are being described.
• A fun follow up guessing game activity in which pupils work in pairs.
• A comprehension question & answer pack based on the book (The Secret Recipe). This resource can be bought separately – see Comprehension Questions – Book 4 – The Secret Recipe.
• A whole class woodland quiz.
• A kinaesthetic activity for pupils to create, draw and label their own creature.
• A whole class art project to create a woodland scene.