Bundle of resources for KS2 non-chronological report writing.
I used these resources to write non-chronological reprots on volcanoes, but I have kept the resources generic so you could use them to write reports on any subject. (The WAGOLL is about snakes.)
The following is included:
- PowerPoint presentation that goes through the entire unit of work from introducing what non-chronological reports are, throught looking at features, planning and writing the reports.
- WAGOLL , three are included, one is a basic WAGOLL and the other two have features to spot with boxes for colour coding, these are differentiated for higher and lower abilities.on different sections of this and used it for peer-assessment.
- One of the slides on the PowerPoint has a cmpleted WAGOLL features slide. I zoomed in
- Working wall poster for writing in first/second/third person.
- Worksheet to practise writing in third person (I used this as homework).
- Non-chronological report planning sheet which follows the format of the WAGOLL.
- Non-chronological report write up sheet.