This resource covers parts of G17 and G18 of the GCSE Specificiation (Edexcel).
This resource covers a variety of circles questions
- finding circumference from radius/diameter
- finding area from radius/diameter
- finding diameter/radius from area
- finding radius/diameter from circumference
- finding area/perimeter of compound shapes
- finding area of shape made up from concentric circles
- finding the area/perimeter of a sector
- finding the radius from area/perimeter of a sector
- finding the angle from area/perimeter of a sector
Included is a set of worksheets (16 sections) of questions with answers, plus powerpoint designed to project and png files of each section.
The powerpoint is minimalist to allow easy customisation for your requirements.
The answers are given as full decimals to allow you to specify the accuracy or allow students to “round appropriately”.