Nearly half of all young people experience bullying whilst growing up, which can have catastrophic consequences on their health and wellbeing.
This series of lessons addresses some of the common root causes and allow students to reflect on the role they can play in tackling bullying behaviour.
- Behind the Bully - the root causes of bullying
- Banter or Bullying? - the line between banter and bullying
- What You Looking At? - the role of bystanders
- Am I Normal? - being yourself
- And Relax… - coping with stress
- Who Will You Be? - making positive decisions