Coral Reefs and Mangroves Powerpoint.
Covers for coral reefs;
- Conditions and distribution
- Three types of coral reefs
- Theories of reef formation
- Threats to Corals
- Management of Coral reefs
- Case studies = Great Barrier reef, Tanzania, Mesoamerican Barrier reef, Hurricane Mitch and Fiji
Also description of mangroves and why they are important. As well as threats to Mangroves. Case study = the Sundarbans, Bangladesh.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.