Twenty-four taboo cards on:
- lamps in series and parallel;
- measuring current and voltage;
- current and voltage in series and parallel circuits.
How to Use
- Work in pairs.
- Place cards in a pile face down.
- Student takes a card and gives scientific clues to their partner to help them guess the word in the guess box.
- The clue giver cannot use the words in the taboo box in the clues.
The current electricity module is available as money-saving bundles or individual topics.
Why not have a look at my shop?