This is a whole lesson on Policies to Cure Unemployment. This is the third lesson in a mini series on unemployment. The lesson looks at the solutions to reduce unemployment with a major focus on graphs and showing theories in diagrams. It also looks at the NAIRU and the difference between voluntary and involuntary unemployment. 17 slides + worksheet.
The lesson includes:
- Learning Objectives (differentiated)
- Excellent Teaching Slides (lots of custom animation)
- lots of examples of the different diagrams
- Key Questions
- Handout - to help with student notes on the other minor cures for unemployment (outside the main ones)
- Multiple Choice Worksheet (with answers)
- Plenary (Exam Question with model answer)
ALL LESSONS for teaching all the different topics of the economics syllabus are available as one BIG BUNDLE in the link below:
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Visit our Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest page. Thank you for your support.