This is a whole lesson on Factors of Production. This is the first of two lessons. This lesson introduces the different types of factors and explains what they are, then goes on to look at production as a topic and does look at sweatshops and what 21st century production looks like around the world. Students really find this interesting. 21 slides + resources.
The lesson includes:
- Learning Objectives (differentiated)
- Excellent Teaching Slides
- Key Questions
- Article - on defending production around the world as good with part of the comments written by the public
- Worksheet (15 multiple choice questions on factors of production with answers)
- Plenary (thought provoking)
ALL LESSONS for teaching all the different topics of the economics syllabus are available as one BIG BUNDLE in the link below:
- Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources
- Please provide a RATING with FEEDBACK
- Do visit our Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest page
Thank you for your support.