This is a whole lesson on Exchange Rates - Fixed. This is the second of two lessons on exchange rates focusing on fixed exchange rates, international currencies and using the example of the ERM. 14 slides + resources.
The lesson includes:
- Learning Objectives (differentiated)
- Excellent article on exchange rates
- Excellent Teaching Slides
- Key Questions
- In built exam style questions
- Handout - essay on Exchange Rates (to support student writing skills)
ALL LESSONS for teaching all the different topics of the economics syllabus are available as one BIG BUNDLE in the link below:
- Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources
- Please provide a RATING with FEEDBACK
- Do visit our Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest page
Thank you for your support.