A tried and tested project on “Natural Forms” for GCSE Art. Taught to year 11 for their coursework unit.
In this bundle you will find resources for both student and teacher including:
- A Coursework tracker for students outlining and explaining all works/homeworks for the unit.
- A tracker for the teacher (split over three documents) allowing the teacher to follow and monitor student progress.
- A powerpoint introducing the topic of “Natural Forms” and explaining the Assessment Objectives.
- A summer task worksheet introducing the topic of “Natural Forms”, set prior to starting the unit itself (year 10 summer holiday).
- A mock exam booklet for students on the day of their mock exam, outlining tasks and expectations with visual exemplars.
- Helpsheets with analysing artists and own work.