This resource bundle contains a total of 8 topic multiple-choice packs, each featuring 20 questions.
Topic packs cover:
- Characteristics of life
- Identification keys
- Cell structure and organisation
- Size of specimens
- Movement in and out of cells
- Biological molecules
These packs can be used in a number of ways:
- Use as a homework task for consolidation or assessment of prior knowledge of a topic
- Multiple-choice challenge, where students either individually or in teams compete against one another to get the most correct answers (15 minutes is a good time allowance to give)
- As an assessment (15-20 minutes)
- For revision of a topic before an exam
Answers are provided (can be projected to go through the correct answers and allow pupils to self or peer mark), and also an answer grid for students to complete if you would rather reuse the question papers, rather than the students writing on them.