This bundle contains PowerPoints and activities to learn school subjects and hobbies in Spanish. It includes the following activities:
• School Subjects in Spanish – Las Asignaturas Vocabulary and Games
• Hobbies in Spanish – Mis Pasatiempos Vocabulary and Games
The slides also include translations and guidance on how to pronounce the words in Spanish for non specialist teachers.
The five activities are:
- Matching - students match the numbers to the pictures.
- Picture splat - teacher says the number and two students compete to be the first to splat the picture.
- What’s missing - numbers disappear from the slide and students say what has disappeared
- Quick flash - pictures are displayed momentarily. Students put their hand up and say what the picture is. Click again and the picture appears. Click a third time and the word in Spanish appears.
- Blockbusters – students complete to say the target vocabulary to cross from one side of the board to another.
Great for learning and consolidating key vocabulary.
For more details, check out the individual resources.