This fantastic 33 slide assembly teaches students about the importance of maintaining a balanced diet. It looks in depth about what makes up a balanced diet and gives students useful advice to apply to their own diet. Resource also comes with follow up Tutor Time Task
This assembly covers:
- What is a balanced diet?
- Informative Video
- The eat well plate
- Components of a balanced diet
- Tips on how to maintain a balanced diet (including: drinking fluids, limit sugars, 5 portions of fruit and vegetables, check the label etc.)
- Calories (with informative video)
- Personal Reflection questions
- Tutor Time Task following on from Assembly
Please also visit my TES Assembly Store where over 100 assemblies are available on a huge range of topics.